We want to take the stress out of investing.
Investing money can be a confusing and daunting process. Whatever your level of experience we will be happy to help you to define what you want your money to do for you and then create and execute a plan to help you achieve your goals.
We will help you build a roadmap for your future and do our best to help you navigate along it.
1. Effective investing can drive your financial plan and help you achieve your goals but first we need to understand where you want to go.
It is important to invest in a way that suits you and your aspirations. We will help you to understand what level of investment risk you are comfortable with naturally and what degree of loss your plan could incur without putting your goals at too much risk.
2. Just like any journey we also need to understand where you are starting from before we formulate the plan to get there.
Once we understand what you would like your money to do for you, we will help you understand where your money is invested. We will assess your existing assets and whether they suit you and the plan that we are starting to formulate. This will involve an assessment of how risky (or not) they are, the annual costs you are paying and the amount of tax they may be incurring.
3. Once we understand where we are starting from and where you want your money to take you, we will work with you, to build a plan which is bespoke to you.
This is likely to involve the use of modelling software to help us all to understand your current and future cash-flow needs. This is a very powerful exercise and hopefully this will start to bring the possibilities of what you can achieve to life.
4. Choosing the right investment engine for you.
Investors in the UK have access to literally thousands of investment options. We will use our knowledge, experience and research to arrive at a solution that we think is most appropriate for your needs. During this process we will consider a number of factors including; the impact of different investment approaches, the impact of costs on your likely long-term investment return, your attitude to investment risk and your philosophy towards ethically.
5. Once we have your engine up and running it is our responsibility to keep it on the right track.By working with us on an ongoing basis we will offer you proactive support to ensure that we keep you moving in the right direction even when we experience bumps in the road. We will keep on top of things so you can focus on what's important to you ..... achieving those goals we talked about.
The value of investments can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate cash-flow modelling, Taxation or Trust advice.